“Typically authoritative and practical presentation, re-affirming the pre-eminence of Just Costs in this field. “
- Partner at Gordons LLP
In-House CPD Accredited Training
We provide our clients with our acclaimed in-house seminar programme to enable their fee earners to maximise their costs. These in-house events are carried out by senior members of staff at Just Costs and are self-accredited for CPD by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Our highly successful personal injury masterclass is held nationwide throughout the year. We bring together a number of different experts from peripheral markets to provide delegates with a complete overview of the personal injury marketplace.
Please visit our latest news page for details of our upcoming seminars, or add your details to our mailing list for regular updates.
External speakers on the Just Costs seminar programme have included:
- Jamie Clarke – Barrister, Hardwicke Buildings
- Steven Weddle – Barrister, Hardwicke Buildings
- Catherine Souter – Barrister, Parklane Plowden
- David Pipkin – Temple Legal
- Susan Dunn – Harbour Litigation Funding
- Lesley Graves - Citadel Law
- Nick Rowles Davies - Vannin Capital
- Stephen Grime, QC – Barrister, Deans Court Chambers
- Zoe Holland - Zebra Legal Consulting
Below are just a small handful of testimonials from delegates at both our in-house and public seminars.
- “I was directed to certain issues of concern regarding BTE/ATE and CFAs which I really needed to know”
- “Very informative and useful information. I will be applying to my own files”
- “Enjoyable - High technical content”
- “It is very useful to receive regular updates on the costs position given the speed at which the case-law and rules change”
- “Good technical knowledge from all speakers”
- “It is invaluable to all our [fee earners] to be provided with the information contained in this course in order to effectively maximise costs and ensure, as far as practicable, fair recoverability”
- “Very informative and interesting. A lot of points to think about” *
We also exhibit and/or provide sponsorship for various legal conferences throughout the year and are proud to have worked with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) Annual Conference, APIL Clinical Negligence Conference, Motor Accident Solicitors Society (MASS) Annual Conference and the Legal and Medical Conference. We will announce all sponsorships and attendances at conferences via our Events page.
*Original copies of these feedback forms can be found at our head office in Manchester upon request. Names of delegates will be kept confidential at all times.