We would be delighted for you to join us for our upcoming Seminar - "The Ultimate Clinical Negligence Update"- 1 October 2014
The following topics will be covered:
Hylton Armstrong, Barrister, Parklane Plowden
- Causation in Clinical Negligence Cases
Maggie Sargent, Director, Community Case Management Services Limited
- ‘Hot tubbing’ at Trials (as recommends by LJ Jackson, having both experts to give evidence at the same time in Court)
- Anecdotes/experiences/changes post April 2013
- Advice/hints/tips on what Claimant Clinical Negligence Solicitors can do to improve cases and effectively get better results for Claimants.
Paul Shenton, Managing Director, Just Costs Solicitors
- Maximising profitability through the use of appropriate hourly rates.
- Costs Management: Law & Best Practice
- Litigation Funding
Date : Wednesday 1 October 2014
Time: 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm (registration 1.30 pm)
Venue: The Chambers, 30 Park Place, Leeds LS1 2SP
CPD Hours: 2.5 hours
SRA Provider Reference: DIU/JUCO
Drinks and canapés will be served following the Seminar where the experts will be on hand to answer any questions or queries that you may have.
Book before 19 September 2014 to take advantage of our early bird offer of just £25 + VAT per delegate (usually £50 + VAT)
We do hope that you will be able to join us.