Just Costs Solicitors has joined forces with a leading law firm litigation funder on the launch of their new Costs Advance Scheme.
The new product enables law firms to draw down a minimum of 70% of their likely recoverable costs (which includes profit costs, all disbursements, success fees in full and VAT, ie total bill of costs) once they have successfully settled their Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Industrial Disease cases.
With this new facility now in place, Just Costs Solicitors are delighted that a number of their law firm clients are already taking advantage of and benefiting from improved cash-flow which is helping to accelerate their practice growth.
Key Benefits of the Scheme Include:
• NO personal guarantees required!
• Improved Cash-Flow – money paid straight to your office account
• Simple Administration – online system; just select case and the amount to draw
• Fast Payment – money received within 48 hrs from request
• Flexible – funding provided as a facility, drawn down on a case by case basis
• Simple commercials – fixed admin fee per case, interest taken monthly
To find out more about the Costs Advance Scheme please contact Mark Hartigan.
Just Costs in the news!